- About Us
- Book Now
- Contact Us
- Extensions – Ecuador & Peru
- Cuzco & Machu Picchu
- Extensions in Galapagos (San Cristobal)
- Hotels in Guayaquil & Quito
- Our Most Popular Trip Combinations
- Rainforest Jungle Lodges
- Tours in Ecuador
- First Class expedition Yacht
- 2018 Departure Dates
- 2019 Departure Dates Letty
- 2019-2020 Cruise Rates
- 2019-2020 Cruise Rates
- 2020 Departure Dates
- 2021 Departure Dates
- Airfare & Flight schedule to Galapagos
- Amenities: Letty
- Family Departures
- Itineraries A & B
- Our Cuisine
- Our Cuisine
- Save on promotional departure dates!
- Hosteria Rincon de Puembo
- Origin & Theory by Ecoventura – identical luxury expedition yachts
- 2018 Departure Dates – Origin
- 2019 – 2020 Cruise Rates: Origin & Theory by Ecoventura
- 2019-2020 Departure Dates – Origin & Theory by Ecoventura
- 2020 Departure Dates – Origin & Theory
- 2021 Departure Dates
- 7-night Itineraries: Origin & Theory by Ecoventura
- Departure Dates: ORIGIN
- Family Departures
- Gallery: Origin & Theory
- Staterooms & Deck Plan: Origin & Theory by Ecoventura
- Request Brochure
- Specialty Cruises – 2019 on Origin & Theory by Ecoventura
- Submit A Review
- Suggested Reading 2016
- #433 (no title)
- 10 ways in which Ecoventura supports conservation
- Ecology Project International
- Galapagos Biodiversity & Education for Sustainability Fund (GBESF)
- Galapagos Local Community
- Greening the operation
- IGTOA and Conservation In Galapagos
- Pack for A Purpose
- Social Responsibility
- Sustainable Tourism
- WWF Newsletters
- Terms & Conditions: #GalapagosColors
- The Experience
- Travel Details
- Virtual Tour
- Terms & Conditions: #Selfie4Nature Contest
- Join Marine Biologist Jack Grove Aboard the Theory by Ecoventura in 2019!
- New Year, New Vessel – Ecoventura Prepares to Welcome MV Theory to its Fleet in 2019!
- The Holidays Are Here! Act Now To Get Savings On Our Fall Cruises. Hurry, This Promotion Ends December 31st!
- Ecoventura Announces the Inaugural Voyage of the MV Theory
- Ecoventura’s Vision For Our Newest Luxury Yacht, The MV THEORY!
- Introducing the MV Theory – Our New Luxury Vessel!
- Announcing MV THEORY Ecoventura’s New Yacht at Travel Mart Latin America!
- Ecoventura Yachts Have a New Morning Visit to the Darwin Station on Itinerary B!
- The Charles Darwin Foundation Cruise Donation for the Galapagos Biodiversity and Education Sustainability Fund
- Ecoventura Finds Inspiration on Earth Day to Reflect on Sustainable Initiatives
- Ecoventura Funds The Galapagos Biodiversity and Education for Sustainability Fund (GBESF)
- Ecoventura establishes Galapagos Biodiversity and Education for Sustainability Fund (GBESF)
- Ecoventura Partners with Ecology Project International to Offer Special Summer Departures
- Giving back to Galapagos – Ecoventura Supports IGTOA’s Galapagos Traveler Conservation Fund (GTCF)
- Interact with Ecology Project International (EPI) Students on Summer Family Departures!
- Summer family teen departures with EPI activity
- Successful EPI Mentoring Cruise Onboard Ecoventura!
- Harry Skeggs, British Wildlife Photographer, on board Theory
- 60 Seconds with Estuardo Vilela – Ecoventura Chef
- Putting the eco into your adventure – what makes us ECOventura?
- Ecuador & Ecoventura Offer Foodies a Culinary Scene with Local Chef-Driven Tasting Menus
- Where to Stay in Quito, Ecuador – Our Staff Favorites
- Introducing Hotel del Parque – Guayaquil’s New Luxury Boutique Hotel
- The Perfect Combination: A Galapagos Cruise & Ecuadorian Amazon Jungle Lodge
- Ecoventura’s Culinary Cruise on the Origin was A Gastronomical Success!
- Join Our Fall 2018 Culinary Departure With Local Celebrity Chef, Juan Carlos Ordoñez!
- Holidays in the Galapagos Islands
- Ecoventura’s Culinary Departure with local Celebrity Chef – New for 2018
- Showcasing Regional Cuisine Aboard Our Ecoventura Yachts
- Ecudorian Cuisine: Green Plantain Dumpling with Cheese Recipe
- Learn How Ecuadorian Cuisine is prepared on-board Ecoventura Yachts
- Scuba diving in the Galapagos with Ecoventura
- 60 Seconds with Daniela Munoz – Ecoventura Concierge
- Survival of the fittest – staying fit on board your Galapagos cruise
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day by Booking a Private Moments Upgrade with Ecoventura!
- MV Origin Enhancements & Upgrades to Meet Relais & Châteaux High Standards
- Marine Biologist, Jack Grove, Dazzled Ecoventura Passengers in the Galapagos Islands
- MV Origin is Selected to Join the Prestigious Relais & Châteaux
- See What Ecoventura Passengers Have To Say About Their Galapagos Cruise Experience
- Protect the Wildlife When Visiting the Galapagos – 9 Simple Rules
- Experience Itinerary B – Featured in a New Video!
- Experience Itinerary A – Featured in a New Video!
- Focus on Photography on Ecoventura’s ORIGIN Departures with Mauricio Torres – New for 2018
- Ecoventura’s Health & Wellness Departures- New for 2018
- Prepare for Your Trip with Ecoventura – Your Galapagos Cruise Questions Answered!
- Looking for an Adventure in the Galapagos? Cruise with Ecoventura!
- Our Favorite Videos Highlighting the Galapagos and Ecoventura
- Galapagos Weather – The Garúa Season & What To Expect
- Discover the Beaches of the Galapagos
- Celebrate Tradition with our King Neptune Ceremony in Galapagos!
- Galapagos Islands Offers the Perfect Getaway for Grandparents & Grandkids!
- Additional Activities Offered on Itinerary A
- Travel in the Fall & Save on Early Bird Discounts & Value Added Departures
- Don’t Miss Out on Our Great Cyber Monday Sale!
- Five Animals You Can Expect to See on Your Galapagos Cruise with Ecoventura
- Day of The Dead – Extended Holiday in Ecuador November 2-7, 2016
- Introducing Ecoventura Guides — Cecibel Guerrero and Gustavo Andrade
- What to Expect on a Family Departure – And How is This Different From a Regular Departure?
- Which Ecoventura Itinerary Is Better – A or B?
- After The Ecuador Earthquake – Two Ways You Can Help
- Update on the Earthquake in Ecuador – All Ecoventura Passengers & Crew Safe
- Everything you Need to Know About a Galapagos Cruise with Ecoventura – Our 5 Most Helpful Blog Articles
- Fall in Love with Ecuadorian Chocolate
- 60 seconds with Ecoventura Guide Sofia Darquea
- See Everything The Galapagos Has To Offer! Join Us On Back-To-Back Cruises (Itinerary A & B)
- How to Pick the Best Galapagos Itinerary: Island Overview
- Three Landmarks You Don’t Want to Miss in the Galapagos Islands
- 5 Days in the Galapagos Islands with Lisa Pagotto
- The Red Beaches of Rabida Island
- Ecoventura Forges Ahead in the Fight Against Plastic Pollution in Galapagos
- Support Conservation & The Local Community In The Galapagos This Giving Tuesday!
- Ecoventura Supports Campaign to Eliminate Plastics from the Galapagos Islands
- Cruise with Marine Biologist Jack Grove in the Galapagos & Experience an Eye-Opening, Educational Experience
- The Ecoventura Galapagos Cruise Experience As Told By Travel Bloggers From Down Under
- Ecoventura Sponsors Young Photographers of Galapagos on Board the Eric
- Discover the Underwater World of the Galapagos Islands with Marine Biologist, Jack Grove
- Join Our first Escorted Cruise with Marine Biologist Jack Grove!
- Wildlife Migratory Patterns In The Galapagos – What to Expect During Your Trip
- Lonesome George and Diego – Stars of the Galapagos
- Help Locals & Ecoventura Preserve the Galapagos – How You Can Help
- What You Need To Know to Scuba Dive In The Galapagos Islands
- Memorable Galapagos Moments
- Top 10 Must See Wildlife on Your Galapagos Itinerary
- The Search for Boobies in the Galapagos Islands
- Up Close Encounters with the Galapagos Islands
- The Truth About Traveling on a Galapagos Cruise
- The Many Shades of the Galapagos
- Your Guide to Snorkeling in the Galapagos
- Endangered Species in the Galapagos
- 25 Unusual Facts of the Galapagos Wildlife
- What’s the Cutest Animal in the Galapagos?
- Unique Mating Rituals of Galapagos Wildlife
- Photo Essay: Babies of the Galapagos
- Our Favorite Photos from Shark Week
Health and Fitness
- Ecoventura Celebrates the Success of Our Health & Wellness (Yoga) Departures
- Yoga and Wellness Cruise in the Galapagos Islands with Ecoventura
- Savor Plant-Based Dining Options While Cruising The Galapagos With Ecoventura
- Ecoventura’s Yoga Departures – New for 2018
- 5 Ways to Stay Healthy and Fit While on a Galapagos Cruise
- Stand Up Paddle Boards – Now Available on Ecoventura yachts!
Iinerary A or B
- Ecoventura Announces Third luxury mega Yacht Evolve
- What your children will learn on a cruise to the Galapagos
- Galapagos Yachts Unravelling the myths and avoiding seasickness
- Recommended Reading and viewing for your Galapagos cruise
- “Top 10 Reasons to Choose Ecoventura for your Family Trip” by Kimberly Bloom
- Join Jack Grove, World Renowned Marine Biologist, on board Theory by Ecoventura
- Could a Galapagos Culinary Cruise be the one for you?
- The Ultimate Family Trip in the Galapagos – Conservation for the next Generation
- Capturing the Energy of Life
- Happy World Turtle Day!
- Are you packing for a purpose? Interviewing Founder Rebecca Rothney
- Easter in Ecuador – friends, family and fanesca
- 2019 Photography Departures Aboard our New Luxury Yacht, MV Theory, Available for Booking Now!
- Introducing our 2019 Culinary Departure with Chef Wilson Alpala of Ecuador’s only Relais & Chateaux Restaurant, Zazu
- MV Theory has Successfully Completed Her Maiden Voyage in Galapagos!
- Ecoventura Bids a Fond Farewell to the M/Y Eric as We Welcome a New Luxury Vessel
- Join us for our 2019 Health & Wellness Departures and New Yoga Instructor Aboard the MV Origin
- Saving North Seymour Island from Invasive Rats Declared a Conservation Emergency
- Fulfill Your New Year’s Resolution and Plan a Galapagos Cruise in 2019
- Learn About Ecoventura’s Pack for a Purpose Program for Passengers!
- Take Advantage of Our Exciting New Extensions to PERU for 2019
- Ecoventura’s Pick of Top Restaurants in Peru – Where to Eat Now!
- Girls on Deck – Inspiring Female Crew Members on Board Ecoventura’s Yachts
- Meet Ecoventura’s first Naturalist Guide, Sofia, Featured in a New Video
- Exciting New Videos of the MV ORIGIN Plus Great Fall Deals Happening Now
- The MV ORIGIN Now Offers Glass Bottom Boat!
- Cruising With Ecoventura: The Most Sustainable Way To Visit The Galapagos Islands
- First Class VS Premium Class – Which Galapagos Cruise is Right for You?
- Pack for a Purpose – Make a BIG Impact When Packing for Your Galapagos Getaway
- BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: Ecoventura Launching NEW Luxury Yacht!
- Celebrate Your Big Day in the Galapagos – Mock Weddings with Ecoventura
- Help Protect Our Oceans – Join Ecoventura as we honor World Oceans Day!
- Recapping a Fabulous Week at the 2017 Emotions Travel Show in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Ecoventura Celebrates Earth Day 2017
- ORIGIN Celebrates One Year Anniversary of the inaugural cruise!
- Why Ecuador Travel is Safe for American & International Tourists (Plus Tips to Prepare)
- Travel with Ecoventura in the New Year – Ecoventura Activities Roundup
- Celebrate the Holidays in The Galapagos Islands With Ecoventura
- Ecoventura is thankful for our Naturalist Guides!
- EXCLUSIVE HOSTED DEPARTURES ON THE ORIGIN IN 2018 FEATURING JACK GROVE
- Support WLRN National Public Radio and Enter to Win a Galapagos Cruise with Ecoventura
- New 2017 Promotional Pricing on the MV ORIGIN!
- Why Now is a Perfect Time to Travel Solo in the Galapagos Islands with Ecoventura
- Ecoventura Featured in the News – Summer Recap
- Meet MV ORIGIN’s Captain, Israel Cruz
- Meet Ecoventura’s President, Santiago Dunn
- ANNOUNCING! A Rare and Special Ecoventura Promotion
- Introducing MV ORIGIN’s Concierge: María del Carmen Peralta
- First Photos of MV ORIGIN’s Inaugural Cruise!
- Christening MV ORIGIN in Guayaquil
- Zika Virus: What You Need to Know if Traveling to Ecuador and Galapagos
- Introducing MV ORIGIN’s Executive Chef: Andres Torres
- MV Origin Has Hit the Water
- Please No Touching the Galapagos Wildlife!
- El Nino 2015 – latest Update
- A New Species of Giant Tortoise Discovered in the Galapagos
- Volcanic Activity in Cotopaxi Region of Ecuador
- Ecoventura Media Roundup: Where to Find Us On the Web
- Make Your Next Trip a Multi-Generational Vacation
- Cruising the Galapagos for 25 Years
- Visiting the Galapagos Islands During El Nino 2015
- Career Mentoring Trip Helps Support Future Naturalist Guide in the Galapagos
- M/V Origin: Advancing Conservation in the Galapagos
- Wolf Volcano Erupts in the Galapagos After 33 Years
- Galapagos Trip Report from Rambling Razorback – Part 1
- Celebrating our Naturalist Guides: Ivan Lopez
- Introducing our newest and most luxurious yacht, MV Origin
- Win a Panama Hat on our Instagram Account!
- Don’t Miss this Time-lapse Video of the Galapagos Islands
- Flavors of the Galapagos: Shrimp Ceviche
- Los Sabores de Galapagos/ Flavors of the Galapagos, Ecuador cuisine
- Our Top Restaurants in Guayaquil
- Ecuadorian Culinary Cup 2014
- #Selfie4nature Contest GoPro Winner Announced!
- Post A #Selfie4Nature and Win A GoPro Hero 3 Camera
- MV Origin: You’ve Never Seen the Galapagos Look This Good
- Why Sustainable Travel Matters
- Celebrating 50 years with the Charles Darwin Research Station and IGTOA
- Partnering with Ecology Project International in the Galapagos
- The Galapagos Affair: Satan Came To Eden – An Unsolved Murder Mystery
- How Plastic Water Bottles Threaten the Ecosystem of the Galapagos Islands
- Quito’s new airport set to open on February 20, 2013
- Graduating class of 2013 Galapagos Marine Biodiversity Fund scholarship recipients
- Ecoventura to encourage guests to contribute to scholarship program to train Galapagos students as environmental leaders
- Ecoventura Announces 2012 Galapagos Itineraries Adhering to New Touring Regulations Stipulated by Galapagos National Park and Marine Reserve
- Ecoventura Supports Pack for a Purpose Program To Deliver School, Medical Supplies to Underprivileged Youth in San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
- First graduating class of Galapagos Marine Biodiversity Fund scholarship recipients
- Travel + Leisure Names Ecoventura Winner of 2009 Global Vision Award for Green Cruising
- Conde Nast Traveler names Ecoventura best overall cruise Line at the 3rd Annual World Savers Congress 2009
- Ecoventura commemorates Charles Darwin Bicentennial in 2009
- Ecoventura receives recognition at the Virgin Holidays Responsible Tourism Awards 2008
- Join Us On Ecoventura’s Specialty Focus On Photography Departures – November 2018
- Discover How Ecoventura Built The MV ORIGIN for Superior Stability and Comfort
- What Our Guests Think of the MV ORIGIN
- The New MV ORIGIN Website is Live!
- Cruise the Galapagos with our world class crew aboard ORIGIN
- What Really Happens in the Galapagos on an Ecoventura Cruise?
- Introducing MV ORIGIN’s Concierge: Benjamín Mora
- Introducing MV ORIGIN’s Bartender: Christian Revelo
- Join us Onboard ORIGIN’s Inaugural Cruise
Origin vs Eric/Letty
Pack For A Purpose
Partnerships with Non-Profits
- Photography Departures Have Us Looking Forward to Next Fall Already
- Travel Through the Galapagos with These Instagram Photos
- A Photographer’s Packing List for the Galapagos
- The Galapagos from a Photographer’s Perspective: Part 2
- The Galapagos from a Photographers Perspective: Part 1
- Photos of the Galapagos by Mike Hagen
- Ecoventura Empowers Island Youth to Assume Environmental Stewardship
- Romaning, Mating and Marrying with Ecoventura on a cruise in the Galapagos Islands
- Ecoventura reports booming business for Family Travel
- Benefits of a Cruise vs Land-based trip to Galapagos
- Ecoventura achieves Rainforest Alliance Verification
- Green Expedition Cruise Company Ecoventura to Encourage Guests, Others
- Ecoventura offers Five Tips on Getting the Most from a Snorkeling Outing in Galapagos waters
- Santiago Dunn brings Ecoventura’s commitment to sustainable tourism to WWF National Council
- Santiago Dunn in TIES spotlight as an award designee and featured conference panelist
- Ecoventura raises funds to help WWF combat illegal fishing in Galapagos
- What all visitors should know when considering a trip to Galapagos
- Ecoventura Focuses on Fitness of the Species
- Conde Nast Traveler Names Ecoventura Winner of 3rd Annual World Savers Award
- Ecoventura earns Accolades for Carbon Offsetting Program
- Ecoventura Protecting Where the Wild Things Are
- Small Ship Expedition Company Ecoventura Rolls Out First Green Vessel of its King in the Galapagos
- Galapagos Small Ship Expedition Company Ecoventura Lists Clients Fave Five Wildlife Encounters to Honor Darwin’e Bicentennial
Ship vs Yacht
- 10 Reasons To Cruise the Galapagos Islands With Ecoventura
- The Best of Ecoventura’s Blog: A Roundup of Our Guests’ Favorite Articles on Cruising the Galapagos Islands
- 5 Apps to Download Before Your Galapagos Cruise with Ecoventura
- Ecoventura’s End of Year Media Round up
- Celebrating Christmas & New Years Eve in the Galapagos Islands
- Onboard Ecoventura’s Women-Only Cruise with What Boundaries
- Galapagos Trip Report from Rambling Razorback – Part 2
- Recipe for Fanesca: Ecuadorian Easter Soup
- Experience a Galapagos Cruise Through These Videos
- A Creative Way to Give this Holiday Season
- What We Are Thankful For This Year
- Read This Before You Visit Galapagos Islands
- Postcards from Post Office Bay
- A Roundup of Galapagos Inspiration
- Photo Essay: A Week On A Galapagos Cruise
- Exploring the Galapagos Islands with Video
- Why Are The Galapagos Islands So Unique?
- What I Wish I Had Known Before Traveling to The Galapagos Islands
- Why You Should Cruise the Galapagos During the Off-Season
- The Top 10 Adventures On a Galapagos Cruise
- What is the Charles Darwin Research Station?
- The Complete Packing Guide For The Galapagos Islands
- This is the Year for the Ultimate Galapagos Bucket List
- The Importance of a Digital Detox
- Ecoventura’s F&B Team Pick Their Favorite Restaurants in Quito
- Explore the Galapagos by Boat or Land?
- Family Travel Tips for Your Next Trip to the Galapagos
- The 10 Top Photographs You Can’t Leave the Galapagos Without
- What is a Naturalist Guide?
- Tips To Avoid Seasickness On A Small Boat
- Aboard MY Letty in Galapagos 2017
- A Galapagos Adventure
- Galapagos Islands Timelapse
- Explore the Galapagos Islands
- #Selfie4nature Gallery
- Cruise Review
- Family Departure Review
- Community with WWF
- Community with EPI
- Galapagos FIRE
- Galapagos wildlife LAND
- Galapagos wildlife AIR
- Galapagos wildlife WATER
- Galapagos ZEN
- The experience
- FAMILY travel
- Our Cuisine
- M/Y Letty
- M/Y Eric