Passenger information form – Galapagos Network requires all passenger details be sent 60 days prior to departure or when final payment is due. If all the information is not available at 60 days, we suggest you send the complete information together at the same time no later than 30 days prior to departure.
Required information includes:
1) Full names of all passengers exactly as they appear on the passport, passport number, expiration date, nationality and date of birth. Your passport must be valid for at least six months after the day you depart Ecuador.
2) Hotel contact in Ecuador prior to the cruise, name of ground operator in Ecuador (if any) providing any tours prior to the cruise.
3) International arrival and departure flight schedule to Ecuador.
4) Any special dietary requests, allergies or medical conditions need to be included. Blood type is optional information.
4) Travel and health insurance information is optional if you have this coverage, which we do highly recommend.
5) An emergency contact name and telephone number is now required.
If you wish to celebrate a birthday or anniversary, or reserve a wet suit in advance, please let us know on this form.